- To raise the level of Japanese football and promote the diffusion of the game through the medium of professional football.
- To foster the development of Japan’s sporting culture, to assist in the healthy mental and physical growth of Japanese people.
- To contribute to international friendship and exchange.
- We will provide dreams and enjoyment to the people of the region by playing fair and attractive games.
- With the understanding and cooperation of the local government, fans and supporters, we will establish a safe and comfortable stadium environment that we can be proud of.
- In order to make J.Club more accessible to the community, we will open our club facilities to the public and create opportunities for players and coaches to interact with the community.
- We will promote futsal while building a system that allows families and communities to enjoy it easily.
- In addition to football, we will create many opportunities to join in other sports.
- We will create a system of sports that people with disabilities can enjoy together.
Under the bylaws of the Japan Professional Football League, the J.League operates under the jurisdiction of the Japan Football Association (JFA) in order to improve the level of Japanese football, increase its diffusion in Japan, and promote a rich sporting culture that benefits the mind and body of the nation’s populace, in addition to encouraging exchange and friendship within the international community.
- Organizing and official record-keeping of professional football matches
- Enacting and enforcing the rules of professional football
- Overseeing the development, certification, and registration of professional football players, coaches, and referees
- Inspecting and authorizing the facilities and equipment used for professional football
- Promoting professional football through broadcasts and other public relations
- Conducting research, investigations, and guidance regarding football and football technique
- Overseeing welfare programs for professional football players, coaches, and staff
- Implementing international exchange and business operations related to football
- Supporting the promotion of sports, including football
- Training and utilization of management personnel of sports, including football
- Temporary loans to maintain club operations for the purpose of stable hosting of professional football matches.
- Production and utilization of images and other materials of sports, including football
- Planning, production and sales of products of sports, including football
- Other operations related to the completion of the J.League’s goals
Our Place in the Football Family
Introduction of J.League profile and activities
Name and Logo
About name and logo of J.LEAGUE.
About organizational structure of J.LEAGUE.
Introduction to Chairman and Directors
About club composition of each category.
Club Licensing System
About J.LEAGUE club licensing.
J.LEAGUE 100 YEAR VISION
〜To more happiness country with sports.〜