- Date of Birth
- 8 May 1972
- Place of birth
- Shizuoka, Japan
- Graduated from Keio University, B.A. in Law
- Joined JEF United Ichihara（later Chiba）as player
- Transferred to Consadole Sapporo (later Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo)
- Retired from playing career, and appointed as Team Adviser
- President, Craque Co., Ltd.
- Resigned from President, Craque Co., Ltd.
- President, Hokkaido Football Club (later Consadole Co. Ltd.)
- Director, Japan Professional Football League（J.LEAGUE）
- CEO, CONSADOLE Co., Ltd.
- Resigned from CEO, Consadole Co., Ltd
Chairman, Japan Professional Football League (J.LEAGUE)
and Vice President, Japan Football Association (JFA)